Do you have the expertise to introduce processes and working methods based on your skills and experience to aid towards the smooth running of the department? Can you create custom graphics, bespoke illustrations and animations that ensure effective knowledge transfer and retention? Are you efficient at using Adobe After Effects, Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop?
We are looking for a gifted Motion Graphics Designer, who can create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web. As a Tedbree Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualisation to client amends.
• Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
• Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
• Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
• Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
• Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
• Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
• Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
• Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work
Skills and Qualities: As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set and grow with this successful company, the ideal Motion Graphics Designer will have the following:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
• Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
• Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
• Self starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients