We are looking for an experienced content writing strategist to join a team of world class professional helping business around the world.
At Tedbree, we match Professionals to projects that best suit their skills on a contract basis.
If you are dedicated and ambitious, this is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and grow your career. As a content writing strategist you will be placed on projects where you will be responsible for content management on client projects across all platforms which include; conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Create an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team and social media team to ensure timely delivery of properly designed content.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility in search results
- Proofread and edit the blog and social media posts before publication
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management